Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 29 Mar 2020
Our Client, is currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Cork.
Junior Quantity Surveyor responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Assist and support the project from start to completion stage
- Assist with the production of bills of quantities
- Supporting the procurement of subcontract packages, suppliers, vendors and consultants, including performing tender analysis to ensure value for money is achieved and that the works have been procured at the best market rates
- Tracking variations
- Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour costs vs estimates.
- Measure and record site information
- All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections
- Support the onsite team with cost control, cost reporting and forecasting.
The successful Junior Quantity Surveyor will require:
- Degree in Quantity surveying, engineering or construction management.
- Thorough knowledge of legislation and building regulations
- Experience in residential builds would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft office: particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.