Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 04 Mar 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor for our client. Our client is a contractor based in the South of Ireland with a busy schedule of projects. The successful candidate will join their team based in Cork.
Junior Quantity Surveyor responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with the production of bills of quantities
- Supporting the procurement of subcontract packages, suppliers, vendors and consultants, including performing tender analysis to ensure value for money is achieved and that the works have been procured at the best market rates
- Tracking variations
- Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour costs vs estimates.
- Measure and record site information
- All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections
- Support the onsite team with cost control, cost reporting and forecasting.
The successful Junior Quantity Surveyor will require:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying,
- Thorough knowledge of legislation and building regulations,
- 1-2 years post education experience working on construction projects,
- Proficient in Microsoft office,
- Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Ability to work alongside a large diverse team.
- €30,000 - €35,000 D.O.E
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.