Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 13 May 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor on behalf our client, a leading residential contractor.
They are seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to work alongside their Quantity Surveying team on a project based in Meath.
The successful candidate must have a degree in Quantity Surveying, 2 years’ experience working on a construction site & excellent knowledge of the latest health & safety legislations.
Junior Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with the production of bills of quantities
- Supporting the procurement of subcontract packages, suppliers, vendors and consultants, including performing tender analysis to ensure value for money is achieved and that the works have been procured at the best market rates
- Tracking variations
- Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour costs vs estimates.
- Measure and record site information
- All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections
- Support the onsite team with cost control, cost reporting and forecasting.
Junior Quantity Surveyor Requires:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying,
- Thorough knowledge of legislation and building regulations,
- 1-2 years post education experience working on construction projects,
- Proficient in Microsoft office,
- Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.