Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 21 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a well-established company. They operate in various Construction and Civil Engineering sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Roads, Groundworks, Retail, & Leisure.
The successful candidate must have a Quantity Surveying degree, minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying.
The Junior Quantity Surveyor will assist the Quantity Surveying team on Commercial / Residential projects based in Donegal.
Junior Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Production of bills of quantities
- Support of the project team in commercial aspects of the business
- Support the onsite team with cost control, cost reporting and forecasting.
- Analysis of drawings, specifications, and other documentation for analysis of labour, plant, and materials costs.
- Tracking of variations
- Valuation and agreement of work sections
- Project procurement of material, sub-contractors and plant including tender analysis
- Document Management
The successful Junior Quantity Surveyor will require:
- 2+ years’ experience working on projects in Construction Industry
- Degree in Quantity Surveying,
- Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.