Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 25 Nov 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career as a Quantity Surveyor with a company who are committed to providing excellent career progression, on the job training and while working with enthusiastic and experienced management who will provide you with all the support and development you need. Salary €40K-45K.
* Working closely with and reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
* Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
* Remeasures of works on sites with site engineers for monthly valuations.
* Prepare monthly interim valuations with Senior Qs.
* Responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts.
* Responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
* Assisting Estimating department with pricing future projects.
* Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying.
* Min 12-24 months experience working for an Irish contractor.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* IT Skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular, are essential.
* Be highly organised and self motivated.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential for this role.
* Full clean drivers licence.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click apply or call Ciaran on 0877713484/ today.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Job Type: Permanent