Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 07 Mar 2021
* Compile allocation sheets for labour and plant times on site work faces.
* Reviewing the construction drawings for changes from the tendered versions.
* Source and submit additional works and costs to the Client.
* Agreement of additional costs with the Client.
* Help in the compiling of the interim payment applications.
* Take-Off structural steel, decking and cladding from drawing
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
* 1-2 Years' Experience as Quantity Surveyor in Irish market
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience working in a Quantity Surveying role.
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
* Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision
Salary of €30-35K
For more information call Ciaran on 01-7071012/0877713484 or send a copy of your CV
JOB 36879 - INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience.