Junior Quantity Surveyor – Killarney, Co. Kerry
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Qualified to Degree Level with a minimum of 1 years post graduate experience.
- Exposure to residential and civil projects.
- Desire to progress prolonged career with main contractor.
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.