Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 18 Apr 2019
This may suit a Quantity Surveyor who has some experience, or it may also suit recent graduate as my client is willing to offer full training.
Duties / responsibilities:
· Assisting the commercial and management teams.
· Processing payments to subcontractors and suppliers.
· Ordering materials.
· Preparation of claims for variations, valuations and final accounts.
· 3rd Level Qualification in Quantity Surveying / Construction Economics or similar.
· Strong IT Skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
· Should be honest, flexible, hardworking, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
This role would suit an enthusiastic, hands on and business minded individual.
This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right individual with a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.