Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 28 Feb 2020
They are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious to assist the company in producing the highest standards of work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Prepare cost analysis based on drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labour involved.
* Plan to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
* Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
* Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
* Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
* Monitor and keep track of project progress.
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
* 1-3 Years Experience working in a Quantity Surveying role.
* Experience working on Irish Construction Projects is desirable.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
* Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision.
What you get in return:
* Excellent working environment.
* Salary guide 45k-55k DOE.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment.
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
For more information call Ciaran on 01-7071012 or send a copy of your CV
JOB 35152 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.