Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 27 Oct 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment are seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join the team on a large-scale Data Centre project in Clonee, Co Meath. The successful candidate will report directly to the Site Lead.
This position requires that an individual be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, as well as possess excellent problem-solving skills, superior organisational and communication skills and the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
- Preparation and Submittal of Monthly Valuations including additional Works
- Preparation of the Monthly/Weekly Cost/Value Reports
- Procurement of Materials and Sub-Contractors
- Managing Sub-Contractors Accounts
- Remeasurement of Completed Works
- Estimating & assisting in the Preparation of Tender Submittals
- Management and Preparation of Weekly Wage roll
- Liaising with the internal Plant Department and Monitoring Plant Costs
- Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting / progress tracking.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate will have a Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally 1-2 years’ post qualification experience within the industry.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills
- Planning skills
- People management
- Problem solving
- Good Business Knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Change management skills
- Good initiative
- Ability to juggle and manage many priorities
- Ability to work independently
For more information please contact Sarah Murphy on 085 8608026 or send your CV directly to SMurphy@aaeuro.com