Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 17 Jan 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor for our client. Our client is a contractor based in Dublin. The successful candidate will join their team based in Dublin 12.
Junior Quantity Surveyor responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with the production of bills of quantities
- Tracking variations
- Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour costs vs estimates.
- Measure and record site information
- All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections
- Support the onsite team with cost control, cost reporting and forecasting.
The successful Junior Quantity Surveyor will require:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying,
- Thorough knowledge of legislation and building regulations,
- 1-2 years post education experience working on construction projects,
- Proficient in Microsoft office,
- Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- €30,000 - €35,000 D.O.E
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.