Managing Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 24 Oct 2020
Managing Surveyor / Commercial Manager | Dublin | €Neg + Executive Package
A Tier 1 ‘property developer’ with ‘in-house’ contracting company, require a Managing Surveyor for the QS department. Core business includes hundreds of residential units, high density city centre apartments, multi-phased residential housing developments both sides of the M50, ‘high-spec’ office and landmark commercial projects.
Based in the ‘new’ headquarters, you will report to the Board of Directors and have commercial responsibility for all projects from pre-construction through to client occupancy in the greater Dublin area.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics have several years proven experience with a minimum of three at management level.
- Drafting regular reports for ‘the board’ for financial review and forecasting performance of projects.
- Attend and administer all meetings with main and subcontractors including key suppliers to ensure all appointed work in conjunction with company strategy.
- Responsibility for administering contracts from procurement through to final accounts.
- You will attend site progress / cost meetings, liaising with clients, design teams and subcontractors.
- Working closely with Project Managers and key members of the Site Management team to ensure projects are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Managing all staff in the QS department including junior and intermediate Surveyors and Estimators.
Ideal opportunity for ambitious Quantity Surveyor to secure a management role with developer who has attractive, strategically located landbanks accumulated over the decades.
Email: Barry Kelly… firstname.lastname@example.org