Mechanical Engineering Buyer
Entered: 13 July 2020
* Pre-qualification and set up of new suppliers according to company procedures.
* Carry out regular supplier assessment of existing suppliers.
* Buying of all relatable M + E goods.
* Negotiate agreements and prices with suppliers.
* Report to commercial management.
* Provide all requested purchasing and supplier related reports including quarterly spend report, monthly KPI reports and other report information requested by senior management
* Manage and responsible for purchasing M + E department
* Help develop existing supply chain strategy
What you need
* 2+ year relevant M + E experience in relatable role
* Demonstrable knowledge of the Construction sector with M + E expertise
* Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
* Relevant 3rd level qualification desired
* Preferred experience will include both pre contract work e.g. feasibility, cost plans, cost estimating, tender documentation etc. through to post contract work to include contract administration, variations, valuations etc.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment
* Latest available training to assist you in your role
* Competitive Salary
* Work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
INDHP JOB - 36074
If you would like to know more, contact Ciaran McDermott on / 0877713484 to discuss in complete confidence.