Mechanical Quantity Surveyor-Dublin 22
Entered: 13 May 2021
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor – Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Join an award-winning company that delivers superior construction services to the pharmaceutical, industrial, commercial and retail sectors.
Your role here will involve:
- Estimating and tendering for projects in conjunction with Head Office Team
- Negotiating new projects and fixed price premiums which are cost effective
- Organising and chairing pre-award meetings with new subcontractors
- Reviewing tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects
- Subcontract purchasing and monitoring of packages on site
- Final account preparations at the end of the project
- Cost monitoring and reporting
- Cash flow forecasting for projects
Having built a reputation for completing outstanding projects for prestigious clients, they have secured their place at the forefront of the industry in Ireland. They have recently secured a number of large projects which will guarantee significant work throughout the next several years. They have built long-lasting client relationships due world class service delivery and you will play an important role in their continued success.
You will need:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- A proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Projects
- Some travel to sites
How to apply:
Apply confidentially with your CV, call 087 6210726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.