Job detail view & apply
|Euro Executive Recruitment
Core House, Pouladuff Road, Cork
Orchard Business Centre, Citywest Dublin
Tel: 021 206 6078
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 17 July 2018
|Mechanical Quantity Surveyor
Vacancy Ref. 01588
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained in confidence to recruit a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor for a role in Limerick.
The role will be pre-dominantly office based in Limerick, and will offer career growth opportunities with an ambitious organisation.
• Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
• Assist the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
• Prepare cash flows.
• Assist in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
• Assist with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
• Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
• Assist with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
• Assist with the valuation of variations.
• Assist with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
• Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
• Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
• Support the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
• Minimum of 4 years post-graduate experience.
• Experience working on Mechanical contracts.
• Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
• Ability to interact with all clients, sub-contractors effectively.
• Qualified to Degree Level.
• Available to work in Ireland / UK.
• Forge and maintain relationships with clients.
• Strong IT / MS Office Skills.
• Measurement and Valuation experience required.
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 866 6878 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Apply using your CV:|