Entered: 31 Mar 2020
€Neg + Package
Procurement Surveyor required for one of Ireland's most reputable main contractors.
You will be based in South Dublin, and have experience working on building projects.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractor’s accounts.
- Assist the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Assist with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Assist with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Assist with the valuation of variations.
- Assist with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Support the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-graduate experience.
- Experience working on commercial projects including retail, residential and industrial projects.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Strong IT / MS Office Skills
To register your interest please send CV to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.