Project Controls Engineer Main Contractor
Entered: 06 Apr 2020
Scheduling / Planning / Commercial
My client has an exciting opportunity on a Data Centre project in Europe. You will be joining a world class project controls team.
- Deliver project controls services and make sure that projects are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently, on time and to budget.
- Take responsibility for end to end service delivery, relating to large, complex and mega projects.
- Lead the establishment of the overall success criteria for the contract (time, cost, and performance parameters).
- Monitor and apply performance management techniques, including the use of KPI’s to improve project performance
- Manage the flow of project information within the project team.
- Implement effective project governance, processes and systems throughout the project lifecycle.
- Be involved in technical services delivery and support the centre of expertise in developing and implementing the PMO project controls service.
- Be accountable for the maintenance of the risk register supporting the evaluation and assessment of all risk components and variations related to the specific performance objective.
- Relevant technical degree and management qualifications.
- Professional experience undertaking project control roles for the development and/or delivery of construction projects.
- Experience working within planning & scheduling, cost management.
- Experience of risk management, change control information management and reporting within complex projects, and integration of same.
- The ability to lead and mentor a team of specialists in the above fields, enabling strong training and development for junior staff members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Significant living allowance for work in Europe
- Return flights home on rotation
- Fully covered accommodation
- Hire car will be provided
- Other benefits for working away from home
If you are a Project Controls Engineer looking to explore your options, please apply online or contact Stephen at ICDS on 0208 861 7847 / Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com