Project Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 12 July 2020
Our client, is seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team in on a project in Cork City.
As a Project Quantity Surveyor your duties will include:
- Oversee & develop the cost strategy for effective management, delivery & reporting throughout all phases of assigned projects
- Procurement of tenders, design, finance & build management teams to achieve optimum outcomes on commercial negotiations
- Negotiating and purchasing of sub-contractors, subsequent account management and final agreement.
- Manage and report on financial performance of allocated projects.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with sub-contractors.
As a Project Quantity Surveyor the requirements are:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Quantity surveying, engineering or construction management.
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience in Quantity surveying with a main contractor
- Thorough knowledge of legislation and building regulations
- Excellent at budget management & punctual with reporting deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please call Padraic on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation or send your CV to email@example.com.