Project Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 10 July 2020
Our client, a leading construction company are looking to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a Housing project based Galway.
As a Project Quantity Surveyor your duties will include:
- Oversee & develop the cost strategy for effective management, delivery & reporting throughout all phases of assigned projects
- Procurement of tenders, design, finance & build management teams to achieve optimum outcomes on commercial negotiations
- Negotiating and purchasing of sub-contractors, subsequent account management and final agreement.
- Manage and report on financial performance of allocated projects.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with sub-contractors.
As a Project Quantity Surveyor the requirements are:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Quantity surveying, engineering or construction management.
- 4 + years’ Experience in Quantity surveying with a main contractor
- Thorough knowledge of legislation and building regulations
- Excellent at budget management & punctual with reporting deadlines.
- Experience working on Residential or civils projects would be an advatage
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for confidential conversation.