Project Quantity Surveyor – Dublin
Entered: 17 Feb 2020
Due to a busy order book, our client, a leading main contractor with operations across Ireland are recruiting a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Dublin. The succesful candidate should be experienced in a main contracting or developer role withing the built environment and have a strong work ethic. This is a permanent position.
- Preparing monthly progress applications and final account settlements.
- Preparing interim progress applications for payment and intenal valuations.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for any works complete.
- Advising on the various commercial risks within the project(s).
- Preparing all monthly contract cost reports.
- Monitoring/Scrutinising of all weekly costs and productives, and reporting on same.
- Overseeing all contractual issues.
- Educated to Honours Degree level (minimum) in Quantity Surveying
- 4 + years quantity surveying experience on buildings projects
If you are interested in this role and have any queries in relation to it, then please contact one of our Recruitment Consultants Mr Jim Walsh on 0860042205 or email@example.com.