Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Project Quantity Surveyor
|Location: Dublin North
Entered: 17 July 2018
|Salary: Eur45000.00 - Eur65000.00 per annum
Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor for a leading Main Contractor in Limerick. As part of our overall team, you will be responsible for the overall financial management of our high profile projects.
Duties + Responsibilities
* Responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of building projects, the Project QS's responsibilities fall into the following three areas:
* Post tender and pre contract activities: familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
* During the contract period: the procurement of subcontractors, attending pre-award meetings, documentation and schedules, applications, variation schedules, measurement, controlling accounts, payments, in-house reports, contractual correspondence and final account.
* During the post contract period: finalise subcontractor accounts and complete all filing and other documentation
* BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
* 3+ years' experience with a Commercial Main Contractor with experience in the management of building contracts.
* A trades background is preferred but not essential.
* Strong measurement and take off skills along with knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
* You have excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong IT skills, specifically in Excel, Cubit and Outlook.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Work on own initiative as well as part of our growing team
* The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is critical, as are strong organisation skills and the ability to create clear and concise reports
Salary: €45,000 - 65,000 depending on level of experience. These figures are guidelines and are open for negotiation.
What we offer:
* Attractive rewards package
* Car allowance,
* Pension scheme,
* Professional subscriptions and other benefits,
* Opportunities for additional responsibility and career development
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|