Project Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 20 Feb 2020
A generous payment package is on offer for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Post tender and pre contract activities: familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
- During the contract period: the procurement of subcontractors, attending pre-award meetings, documentation and schedules, applications, variation schedules, measurement, controlling accounts, payments, in-house reports, contractual correspondence and final account.
- During the post contract period: finalise subcontractor accounts and complete all filing and other documentation
- Candidates should have appropriate professional qualifications in quantity surveying and a minimum of three years experience gained with a building contractor.
- Excellent IT systems knowledge
- Ability to work in teams
- Be organised self starters and possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- An attractive rewards package: including car allowance, pension scheme, professional subscriptions and other benefits.
- Opportunities for additional responsibility and career development