Job detail view & apply
|Acrow Recruitment Ltd
Unit 4, Block B, Hartley Business Park,
Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim.
Tel: 071 968 3997
QS / Assistant Contracts Manager
Entered: 21 May 2018
|We are recruiting a QS / Assistant Contracts Manager to work with an established Mayo based specialist contractor.
The ideal person for this position will have a Quantity Surveying background and will be looking for a Contracts Managers position. The successful person will be working under the guidance of an experienced Contracts Manager.
This position might also suit an experienced Contracts Manager or possibly an experienced Project Manager who is looking to progress their career.
· Responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects both from a time scale & commercial prospective.
· The organisation of work programmes and updates.
· Coordinating Project and Site Managers on various sites.
· Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met.
· Ensure effective procurement and supply chain management.
· Serve as the point of contact for the company on contractual matters.
· Act as contractual “middleman” between company employees and clients, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
· Maintain contractual records and documentation and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, progress reports and programme and other documents for all projects.
· Proposing suitable changes to design to improve savings, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality.
· Provide guidance on contract matters to Project Managers or other operational staff, including training to new Project Managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
· Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
|Apply using your CV:|