Quantity Surveyor (Build)
Entered: 27 Oct 2020
Quantity Surveyor (Junior) | Kilkenny & Leinster | €Neg + Package
Our client a regional main contractor, with interests in Kilkenny and surrounding counties, currently require a Junior Quantity Surveyor with generic construction exposure to administer various contracts associated with residential, commercial, educational, medical and social infrastructure in the greater Kilkenny area.
Initially based on one of the larger projects with frequent visits to head office, you will report to the Commercial Manager.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics have between 1 & 3 years site / head office experience.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative, have some knowledge of the industry, be motivated and a good team player.
- Assisting the commercial management team with taking contracts from subcontract procurement through to final accounts.
- You will attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with client / design team & subcontractors.
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are completed on time & to budget.
- You will ensure accurate & timely contract administration / managing & minimising risk from contracts.
Email: Barry Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org