Quantity Surveyor (Build)
Entered: 23 Jan 2021
Quantity Surveyor | Kilkenny & Leinster | €Neg + Package
Our client a regional main contractor, with interests in Kilkenny and surrounding counties, currently require a Quantity Surveyor, 3+ years’ experience with generic construction exposure to administer various contracts associated with residential, commercial, educational, medical, and social infrastructure in the greater Kilkenny area.
Initially based on one of the larger projects with frequent visits to head office, you will report to the Commercial Manager.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics have between 3+ years site / head office experience.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative, have some knowledge of the industry, be motivated and a good team player.
- Assisting the commercial management team with taking contracts from subcontract procurement through to final accounts.
- Proven ability and experience of the basics of Quantity Surveying.
- You will attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with client / design team & subcontractors.
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are completed on time & to budget.
- You will ensure accurate & timely contract administration / managing & minimising risk from contracts.
- Visit www.icds.ie/recruit
Email: Barry Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org