Quantity Surveyor - Cabra, Dublin
Entered: 20 Sept 2020
Quantity Surveyor – Cabra, Dublin
Excellent salary and benefits including:
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Extensive training and development programmes
Join an Irish main contractor that undertakes ambitious and innovative projects and be a key part of what will become, iconic buildings in Dublin.
This company has gained an excellent reputation for completing high-end fit out and refurbishments, ensuring an impressive portfolio of well-known clients offering significant repeat business. Due to their continued success, they are keen to add ambitious construction professionals to their team.
This is a company where you can make an impact by bringing new approaches to how things are done. You will benefit from their supportive environment, positive work/life balance and variety of creative teambuilding initiatives. Your contribution to the company will be recognised and you can avail of extensive training and development initiatives that will allow you to further your career.
You will need:
- Excellent knowledge of the various forms of contract used in the construction industry
- Keen commercial awareness and the ability to identify opportunities
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of construction processes, techniques and systems
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
Join a progressive company that can offer you exposure to major projects in Ireland:
Apply now, email firstname.lastname@example.org 085 763 4040 to learn more.
All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.