Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Entered: 06 June 2023
Quantity Surveyor - Dungourney, Cork
- €130m Commercial Project
- 4+ years' left on current project
- Hybrid working
- Bonus Schemes
- Permanent Position
One of Ireland's top 5 construction contractors are actively seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Cork City Centre. With over 95 years experience in the construction industry, they have a reputation for completing prestigious projects and will offer you an engaging and fulfilling working environment.
This company are renowned for supporting their people throughout industry leading professional development initiatives. In this position you will benefit from an enjoyable and challenging workplace.
Your Role will Involve:
- Managing and forecasting the cash flow of the project.
- Ensuring the construction team are adhering to all contractual requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with contract schedule and provide weekly reports.
- Cost monitoring and reporting while attending all monthly cost reporting meetings.
- Preparing monthly valuations, cost reports, variations and submitting final accounts.
- Management of subcontractors.
What we are looking for:
- A Third Level Qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- 3+ Years' experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients.
- Demonstration of excellent budgetary responsibility.
Take the next step in your career and apply confidentially today.
Call Ronan on 085 862 0288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.