Job detail view & apply
|Euro Executive Recruitment
Core House, Pouladuff Road, Cork
Orchard Business Centre, Citywest Dublin
Tel: 021 206 6078
Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
Entered: 19 June 2018
|Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
Vacancy Ref. 10582
Euro Executive Recruitment currently requires a civil quantity surveyor for a role based in the Clare region. The role will encompass an element of travel, but will be based out of companies HQ in Clare.
4-7 years experience required, full time permanent position, longevity with the company highlighted.
• Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
• Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
• Prepare cash flows
• Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
• Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
• Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
• Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
• Support with the valuation of variations.
• Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
• Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
• Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
• Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
• Previous site experience would be an advantage
• Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
• Qualified to Degree Level
• 3+ Years experience in a similar role.
• Exposure to civil projects, heavy civil engineering.
• Desire to progress prolonged career with premier contractor.
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 866 6878 or email your CV to email@example.com.
|Apply using your CV:|