Quantity Surveyor (Civil) – Cork
Entered: 20 Feb 2020
Road Network Scheme
A main contractor is looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor based in Cork. The ideal candidate will have a Civil background with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
• Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
• Prepare cash flows
• Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
• Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
• Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
• Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
• Support with the valuation of variations.
• Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
• Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
• Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
• Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
• Previous site experience would be an advantage
• Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
• Qualified to Degree Level
• 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role.
• Exposure to civil projects, road projects advantageous.
• Desire to progress prolonged career with premier contractor.
If you would like any further information on this role contact Sarah Murphy on 021 2066078 or send your CV to email@example.com