Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
Entered: 01 June 2020
Dublin City & County | €Neg + Package
Our client a national main contractor, with interests in Ireland and the UK, currently require a Quantity Surveyor with civil engineering experience to administer various contracts associated with site infrastructure, sub-structure, groundworks, earthworks, storm and foul sewer for major projects in the greater Dublin area.
Initially based on one of the larger projects with frequent visits to head office you will report to the Commercial Manager have responsibility for a junior QS and other staff.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics have between 3 and 5 year’s experience on site.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative, have an excellent knowledge of the industry, be motivated and a good team player.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential for this role.
- Assisting the commercial management team with taking contracts from subcontract procurement through to final accounts.
- You will attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with client / design team & subcontractors.
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are completed on time & to budget.
- You will ensure accurate & timely contract administration / managing & minimising risk from contracts.
Email: Barry Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org