Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
Entered: 20 Sept 2020
Quantity Surveyor | Munster (Tipperary/Limerick/Cork) | €Neg + Package
Our client a national main contractor, with interests in Ireland and the UK, currently require a Quantity Surveyor with civil engineering experience to administer various contracts associated with utilities, water, site infrastructure, sub-structure, groundworks, earthworks, storm and foul sewer for major projects in the greater Munster area.
Initially based on one of the larger projects with frequent visits to head & regional office, you will report to the Commercial Manager have responsibility for a junior QS and other staff.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics have between 3 and 10 year’s experience on site.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative, have an excellent knowledge of the industry, be motivated and a good team player.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential for this role.
- Assisting the commercial management team with taking contracts from subcontract procurement through to final accounts.
- You will attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with client / design team & subcontractors.
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are completed on time & to budget.
- You will ensure accurate & timely contract administration / managing & minimising risk from contracts.
Email: Barry Kelly, email@example.com