Quantity Surveyor (Civils)
Entered: 28 Feb 2020
Our client is the leading construction solutions provider in their industry and is highly valued for their quality of work and flawless safety record. The company are seeking experienced Quantity Surveyor (Civils) to work with their construction team in Donegal.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Liaising and reporting to the Senior Management
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience with proven track record
- A strong technical background in Civil Engineering industry is a must
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Strong written communication abilities are also essential
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.