Entered: 11 Nov 2019
This position will suit an individual who is self-motivated and has experience within the built environment who is looking for a permanent position with a leading contractor who can offer ongoing professional development and career opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Maximise revenue and reduce cost.
· Monitor and manage project finances.
· Review notices and contractual correspondence and issue timely correspondence.
· Negotiate with and appoint subcontractors.
· Prepare subcontract and suppliers documents.
· Prepare and review monthly cost reports.
· Negotiating subcontractors and suppliers final accounts.
· Variations: measurement and pricing.
· Variations: Negotiate with client, quantity surveyor and subcontractor.
· Follow up claim negotiations and maximise returns.
· Identify and investigate losses
· Set up procurement schedule.
· 3rd level qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
· 4 to 7 years experienced working as a Quantity Surveyor in Ireland or the UK.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call +353 (0) 1 910 4044 or email Info@acrowrecruitment.com