Quantity Surveyor - Cork
Entered: 17 Feb 2020
Our client is a large blue chip main contractor with a nationwide footprint and an extensive project portfolioi n the Cork/Munster Region.
They require a quantity surveyor for upcoming projects based out of their Cork office.
You will have a minimum of 5 yrs. experience with a relevant degree.
· Maintain & update records
· Assist with on-site construction inspections and measurement
· Manage Sub Contract packages
· Take responsibility for preparation and letting of Sub-Contract packages.
· Administer Sub-Contract orders from award to Final account stages, including monitoring of Sub-Contract payments.
· Preparation and submission of external valuations.
· Manage the production of the monthly financial reports.
· Preparation of Subcontractors Final Accounts.
· Attend monthly site progress meetings.
All applicants will be dealt with in the utmost confidence. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kevin on 087 2790484/014586006. Your recruiter has 20 years experience in construction recruitment.