Quantity Surveyor - Cork
Entered: 09 July 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Cork’s top building contractors to recruit a
Quantity Surveyor for a Cork based role.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Previous site experience would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Exposure to commercial / industrial / pharmaceutical projects
- Desire to progress prolonged career with premier contractor
- Ability to work independently when required
If you would like any further information on this role contact Kevin Hallissey on 021 2066078 or 085 8666089