Entered: 20 Sept 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are seeking a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client.
Our client, a residential construction contractor is a currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on their residential project based in Cork.
Quantity Surveyor requirements include:
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Negotiating and purchasing of sub-contractors, subsequent account management and final agreement.
- Manage and report on financial performance of allocated projects.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with sub-contractors.
- Attend site to check quality & safety of fabrication is in line with company standards
The successful Quantity Surveyor requires:
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience with proven track record
- Experience working on Residential projects desired but not essential
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.