Entered: 22 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Construction Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a well-established civils’ construction company.
The Quantity Surveyor (Intermediate) will join their team on site based in Co. Meath and must have more than 5 years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying.
Quantity Surveyor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing programme vs cost cash flow projections in conjunction with all teams.
- Reviewing progress & programme & tracking cost implications.
- Complying with & implementing the Quality plan strategy.
- Liaising with Senior Project Managers in creating a one team culture and approach to delivering the project to the Time, Cost, Quality and Corporate Responsibility targets and deliverables, acting at all times in the best interests of the company.
- Preparing and updating Cost Value Reconciliations
- Preparing Contracts and assisting the senior QS agreeing terms
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Degree in Quantity surveying, engineering, or construction management.
- 5+ years’ experience working in Civil Engineering or Construction, ideally with a Main Contractor
- Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with Contractors & Management
- High level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract requirements
- Knowledge and awareness of contractual and commercial management
- Experience in residential builds and civils would be an advantage
- Financial management from preconstruction to completion.
- Knowledge in dispute resolution would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Office advanced user skills advantage
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.