Entered: 01 Mar 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for our client. Our client is a well-established multinational construction company. The successful candidate will join their team on a project based in Waterford.
Quantity Surveyor requirements include:
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Negotiating and purchasing of sub-contractors, subsequent account management and final agreement.
- Cost preparations, final accounts, cost analysis subcontractor management, variations, valuations interpret contract and ensure the best interest of the project
- Manage and report on financial performance of allocated projects.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with sub-contractors.
The successful Quantity Surveyor requires:
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience with proven track record
- Must be proficient in Buildsoft, CostX and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- €45,000 - €55,000 DOE
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering a career move please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.