Quantity Surveyor (Developer) - Dublin
Entered: 17 Dec 2018
Our client is a leading property company who develop, project manage and sell property in Ireland.
They are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to work within their project team on a new 400-unit development in West Dublin.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Project Management qualification an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years QS residential construction experience.
- Professional approach to clients / stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a client facing environment.
- Experience of managing building contracts.
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulations.
- A full driving licence is required for this position.
This position offers candidates an excellent opportunity to develop a broad, progressive skill set within an interesting and diverse environment.
To register your interest please contact George on 01 632 1200 or email CV to email@example.com