Quantity Surveyor Developer Sandyford/Cherrywood
Entered: 28 Feb 2020
Our client is one of Ireland largest and most respected building and property groups with a pipeline of large developments running well into the next decade.
They are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work under an experienced managing surveyor to be based in their Sandyford/cherrywood office.
This would be a good opportunity for a QS with between 2 and 4 years experience to transfer from either a PQS or main contracting background into property band land development
Some of your responsibilities:
• Assisting Final accounts
• Valuations and cost reporting
• Payment of contractors
• Working as part of a strong commercial team
• Ensuring commercial matters are dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a residential developer environment
• Qualification in Quantity Surveying
• Capable of carrying out final accounts, variations and cost reporting
• Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a wider delivery team
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact Kevin Clair on 0872790484/01 4586006 for more information.
Your recruiter has in excess of 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment. Confidentiality is obviously guaranteed at every stage of the process.
KCM recruit solely in the construction industry both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for professionals who left to work overseas during the downturn and now want to return home.