Entered: 17 Feb 2020
Job purpose: Accountable for all aspects of surveying and commercial functions on projects.
Occasional site visits will be required and you will be fully financed for your expenditure.
- Preparation and updating of contact budget
- Responsible for contractual and legal aspects of project
- Liaison with Surveying Manager
- Administration of contract records
- Production of monthly JCR’s and JCS’s
- Attendance at contractor handover meeting
- Attendance at bi-weekly contract review meetings
- Updating of cash reporting and collection
- Identification of risks and completion of risk management plan
- Relationship with clients, supply chain and professional team
Ability and knowledge of:
- Construction methods and technologies
- Measurement and valuation
- Ability to form good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of subcontract/material orders and procurement
- Preparation and understanding of commercial reports.
- Contracts; bespoke and standard forms
- Knowledge of health and safety, quality procedures and construction industry
If you are interested in this position, please contact Bobby on 087 916 01 69 or submit your updated CV below. Job Reference Number: WPC556.