Entered: 02 June 2020
The successful candidate will be joining an established company with an excellent workbook into the future, working on projects in the residential and commercial sector.
* Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
* Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
* Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
* Preparing monthly reports
* Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account.
* Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
* Must have 3-5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Ireland or UK.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, AutoCAD a distinct advantage.
* A full clean driving licence preferable
For more information contact Ciaran on 01-7071012/0877713484/
JOB 35629 - INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.