Entered: 26 Oct 2020
* Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
* On site liaison with management
* Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
* Monitoring of project costs
* Preparing monthly reports
* Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account.
* Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
* Support the Contracts Managers by negotiating and agreeing works with subcontractors and ensuring final accounts are closed in a timely manner.
* Assisting with Tender Submissions including but not limited to: Take Off's/ Compile BOQ from drawings
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
* 5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
* Strong understanding of all forms of construction contracts both private and public including; GCC Public Works contracts (Minor Works + Works Designed by the Employer)
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
* Full driving licence
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on 0877713484 / for more information.
JOB 36514 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.