Entered: 06 Dec 2021
Our client, an established consultancy firm are looking for Intermediate and Quantity Surveyors to join their rapidly expanding team.
The role will involve the following:
- Pre-contract cost control and advise to Design Teams and Clients
- Pre-contract document preparation
- All post contract functions including interim recommendations, cost reporting, Client meetings, final account reconciliations on a diverse range of projects
- Responsibility for training and development of assistant and junior Quantity Surveyors as part of team structure
- Estimating & Cost Planning, you will be reporting directly to Clients
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Compiling Contract Documentation
- Preparing Cost Reports
- Preparing Monthly Valuations
- Preparation and Agreement of Final Accounts
- Review and Resolve Contractual Claims
- Attend Meetings with Clients and Design Team Members
What we need from you:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a QS in a similar environment.
- Relevant Third level degree.
- You will be commercially aware.
- You are driven and are determined to manage strict budgets to ensure the commercial success of projects is essential.
- You demonstrate strong organisational/managerial skills and have pro-active attitude.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career.
- Mentoring and coaching from senior members of staff.
- Excellent APC Rate, we provide excellent support and training.