Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Entered: 14 Aug 2018
|QS - Dublin
Azon continues to work closely with a large main contractor whom have had a busy 2018 to date with many projects on the go.
Our client who are a quality focused business with smart leadership and a well defined growth strategy are seeking to hire an experienced Quantity Surveyor to grow with the business.
Azon has placed several people in this business and have received excellent reports back about the camaraderie within the company.
Background to the Role
This is a new and permanent role in line with business growth and performance which will join the existing close-knit team in driving further success.
This position represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor that likes to get things done professionally without unnecessary rigmarole or red-tape.
The role itself will involve working with a repeat client where a very healthy and positive relationship exists.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
* Submitting variations and requesting change orders
* Preparation of various reports and accounts
* Co-ordination of subcontractors on site
* Attending site meeting
* Obtaining and comparing quotations from sub-contractors and suppliers
* Identify, price and agree project variations efficiently
* Checking subcontractor invoices and certifying payments to subcontractors
The ideal Candidate will:
* Qualified Quantity Surveyor with 8 years' experience
* Have a contractor's background
* Have worked previously with a leading construction company
* Have knowledge of GCCC Contracts
* Have knowledge of current procurement procedures
* Have experience in Build Soft and Microsoft office programmes
* Have excellent computer and communication skills
We want to hear from you so please contact us whether you are actively looking or passively considering a new role.
You can call me, Stephen, for a confidential chat on 087 700 7748 or click apply and forward on your CV
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|