Quantity Surveyor - Ealing
Entered: 15 Oct 2018
Our client is established main contractor with a number ofupcoming and ongoing mixed used resicential and commercial projects across the Home Counties and greater london. Their UK office has built a strong reputation for its work in the market and currently manages a number of prestigious projects in the UK as well as in Ireland.
As part of the next planned stage of growth and development, a fantastic new opportunity is soon to open for a talented Quantity Surveyor to oversee the development of a 120 bed hotel in west London, which is being build in place after the demolition of the existing commercial block there.
The successful applicant will be the lead on costs relating to some of the companies largest and most prestigious prime developments, amongst other projects.
- The successful applicant will be a an experience Quantity Surveyor with demonstratable experience manaing new build residential projects.
- Educated to Degree or HNC level in Quantity Surveying or a construction related subject.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in similar projects in the UK.
- You will have a stable and solid career background in from within a Developer or Main Contractor background.
- You will have experience working with high end materials, products and suppliers, ideally in the residential or hospitality sector, with good knowledge of suppliers, prices, industry standards etc.
- You will have experience working with a number of other people within the build process
Salary & Package:
Salary for this role will be up to £70,000 dependent on experience.
- Alongside this competitive salary, our client offers a full benefits package including:
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Cover
For more information and to arrange an interview and start, please send your detailed CV today.