Quantity Surveyor (Electrical bias) – Cork
Entered: 01 June 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained to recruit a Quantity Surveyor (Electrical bias) on behalf of one of Ireland’s leading utility solutions provider. The successful candidate will report directly to the Commercial Manager. This position will provide support in all Commercial/Operational areas and requires a high degree of business acumen.
This position requires that an individual be comfortable in a fast paced work environment, as well as possess excellent problem solving skills, superior organisational and communication skills and the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
- Preparation and Submittal of Monthly Valuations including additional Works
- Preparation of the Monthly/Weekly Cost/Value Reports
- Procurement of Materials and Sub-Contractors
- Managing Sub-Contractors Accounts
- Remeasurement of Completed Works
- Estimating & assisting in the Preparation of Tender Submittals
- Management and Preparation of Weekly Wage roll
- Liaising with the internal Plant Department and Monitoring Plant Costs
- Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting / progress tracking.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should have a Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally more than 2 years post qualification experience within the industry.
- Experience of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or email your cv to email@example.com