Quantity Surveyor - Electrical
Entered: 01 Oct 2020
Our client are looking for an Electrical Quantity Surveyor to enable further growth of their highly successful team. The candidate will be responsible for implementing and delivering projects according to the programme, budget and quality.
You will be expected to maintain the company's standard of work in all duties, and have overall responsibility for the successful financial delivery of projects from conception to completion.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 year's experience from any Quantity Surveying background. Ideal candidate will have a relevant qualification within Construction.
Attributes & Skills:
- Competent in estimating Electrical projects
- Pro-active and approachable, led by example
- Thorough and efficient
- Wide supplier and subcontractor knowledge
- Understanding of associated electrical services
- Commercial acumen to ensure work is financially sound
- Flexible in approach to deadlines
- Computer literate Issuing/updating documents via an electronic control system
- Willing and able to work as part of a team with personal skills to promote good relationships and a friendly working environment
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained in accordance with Company QA policies
- Working in an integrated electrical team
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE