Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator
Entered: 17 Feb 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are seeking a Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator on behalf of our client to join their Construction Business Development team in North Dublin.
Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator’s responsibilities may include:
- Analysing drawings and specifications to produce estimates,
- Identifying risks and potential costs by reviewing tender contracts and prequalifying documents,
- Preparing estimates with an understanding of the scope of work involved, historical trends and any additional information that may affect the smooth running of the project,
- Generating estimate costings from analysing labour, services and material requirements,
- Managing tender bids from sub-contractors and compiling a list of the most valuable contracts,
- Establishing positive working relationships with site teams and sub-contractors,
- Filing tender documentation in accordance with the company procedure & attend handover meeting to brief the construction team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator will require:
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline,
- 2+ years’ Estimating experience within the construction industry,
- Must have knowledge of the civil engineering contracts, relevant legislation & standards,
- I.T proficient, with strong Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint competencies,
- Numerical, analytic and problem solving skills are essential.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation. O'Neill & Brennan treat all our applicants with complete confidentiality and do not distribute your CV without your consent