Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor for a leading Fitout Contractor in Dublin. As part of our overall team, you will be responsible for the overall financial management of our high profile projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of building projects, the Project QS’s responsibilities fall into the following three areas:
- Post tender and pre contract activities: familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
- During the contract period: the procurement of subcontractors, attending pre-award meetings, documentation and schedules, applications, variation schedules, measurement, controlling accounts, payments, in-house reports, contractual correspondence and final account.
- During the post contract period: finalise subcontractor accounts and complete all filing and other documentation
Salary: €45,000 – 75,000 depending on level of experience. These figures are guidelines and are open for negotiation.
- Overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
- Close liaison with Surveying Manager or PCM.
- Knowledge & understanding of our obligations under the Contract.
- Preparation of contract budget including PEP.
- Maximise Value Recovery and cash.
- Administer Contract Records.
- Manage the Procurement function.
- Produce JCR’s and JCS’s monthly.
- Measurement and valuation.
- Production of Loss and Expense claims with Regional / Commercial Director.
- Production and agreement of Final Accounts
- Form Relationship with PQS/Client/consultants/Supply Chain
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Update cash reporting / manage cash collection.
- Use of CVDO procedure.
- Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors.
- Attend contract handover meeting.
- Ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractor’s orders are agreed.
- Manage the weekly and monthly close-out disciplines
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.